In 1923, do you know who was:
* President of the largest steel company?
* President of the largest gas company?
* The greatest wheat speculator?
* President of the Bank of International Settlement?
* The Great Bear of Wall Street?
* President of the New York Stock Exchange?
These men should have been considered some of the world's most successful men. At least, they found the secret of making money.
Now almost 80 years later, do you know what became of these men?
* Charles Schwab, president of the largest steel company, died a pauper.
* Edward Hopson, president of the largest gas company, went insane.
* Arthur Cooger,the greatest wheat speculator, died abroad, penniless.
* Cosabee Livermore, president of the BIS, shot himself
* The Great Bear of Wall Street, committed suicide
* Richard Whitney, NYSE president released from prison to die at home
In that same year, 1923, Gene Sarazen won most of the important golf championships, including both the US Open and PGA Championship.
He played golf until he was 92 and died in 1999 at the age of 95...
and was financially solvent at his death.
Conclusion: Stop worrying about business and start playing more golf!